Jewelry Sales Boston, MA
Jewelry, Antique Jewelry and Estate Jewelry and Watches
Kaminski Auctions regularly offers estate pieces and antique jewelry at its monthly auctions. Diamonds, colored gemstones and jewels from the 19th and 20th century to contemporary pieces, including signed pieces from world renowned jewelry houses such as Tiffany, Cartier, David Yurman, Seamann Schepps, Georg Jensen and others...
Our monthly sales also include fine timepieces, from the world’s top Swiss and American watchmakers such as Patek Phillipe, Vacheron Constantin, Rolex, Ebel, Breitling, Baume and Mercier, Omega and many more...
We are always interested in buying and selling fine estate pieces and welcome inquiries.
For more information, to send photos, or to consign, please contact our expert jewelry specialist Harry Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent Items Sold
- Top lots from our estate sale on April 22, 2012 included an 18 karat gold Verdura bracelet that sold for $5,850.
- A 19th century Italian Jewelry Suite of exceptional Italian micro mosaic and gold, comprised of a bracelet, pendant, and pair of earrings, with maker’s mark on bracelet sold for $12,870.
- At our Annual New Year’s Auction on December 28, 2011, a Ladies Yellow Sapphire and Diamond Cocktail Ring sold for $7,600. The piece had a flawless natural pear modified brilliant cut sapphire, 14.25 x 11.58 x 8.50mm, 9.19 ct t.w., and fifty (50) diamonds total including six (6) round brilliant cut, 0.73 cts, six (6) princess cut, 0.62 cts, and thirty-eight (38) small round brilliant cut, 0.13 cts, 1.58 cts t.w. of diamonds, IF - VVS clarity, D-F color, size 7, 0.3oz/6dwt t.w., with IGL certificate.
- An 18 karat yellow gold necklace, worn as a 28 ¼” l necklace or a 20” l necklace and a 8” l bracelet, sold for $5,250.
- At our April 9, 2011 Fine Asian Art and Antiques sale, a 20th century Carved Jadeite Pendant sold for $5,850.